Life is challenging and all of us at WCCU are here to help. Please take the time to tell us what is important to your business, so we can help you achieve financial success!
How Does It Work?
It’s as simple as 1-2-3
1. Rate your priorities
Fill out and submit our Business Take the Challenge Secure Online Worksheet. Determine what is most important to your business to achieve financial success. Rating them by importance will help you to start setting goals.
Examples of priorities are:
- Reducing or refinancing business debt
- Establishing emergency savings for off season
- Increasing cash flow
- Retirement planning
- Purchasing/building/remodeling commercial real estate
- Buying or refinancing a commercial car/vehicle/equipment
2. Review your finances
Next, visit with WCCU's Small Business Lending Officer to review your credit report. This is a perfect opportunity to view your current financial situation and your current credit score. Knowing where you stand financially will help uncover ways to help you get started on creating ways to achieve your goals.
3. Find ways to reach your goals
Finally, we will search for ways within your credit report to reach the priorities you've set in the Business Take the Challenge Worksheet. Then we will analyze your current finances with your goals in mind and present a plan to help you achieve them!
To get started, please complete and submit this Business Take the Challenge Secure Online Worksheet.
Business Platinum VISA® Credit Card
WCCU’s Business Platinum VISA® Credit Card offers you a great low rate and allows you to earn excellent rewards with the flexible terms you need to run a successful business.
- 0.00% introductory APR* for new cardholders on purchases and balance transfers for first fifteen months
- Currently at a low rate of 9.15% variable APR* for cash advances
- Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend
- Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend when purchases are made in Washington County, RI and New London County, CT
- Earn Rewards points for purchases which can be redeemed for cash back, airline travel or merchandise available through CURewards® Mall
- Credit lines from $500 to $50,000
The Cash Back option allows you to:
- Pay your WCCU credit card bill
- Transfer it into a WCCU deposit account
- Donate it to one of the following charities: March of Dimes, Special Olympics, American Red Cross, United Way or American Cancer Society
WCCU Business Platinum VISA® Credit Card Benefits:
- No Annual Fee*
- Low Interest Rate
- Easy Balance Transfers
- 24 Hour ATM Access for Cash Advances
- Accepted Worldwide
- Emergency Card Replacement
- 24 Hour Member Service
Card Payment Options:
Download our Free eBanking App today!
*,**WCCU Business Platinum VISA® Credit Card Cardholder Disclosure and Agreement (PDF)
WCCU Business Platinum VISA® Credit Card Printable Application (PDF)
Credit Card Surcharge Notice (PDF)
Credit Card Surcharge FAQ (PDF)
|Rewards VISA®||Low Rate VISA®||Secured VISA®|
WCCU’s Rewards Platinum VISA® Credit Card allows you to earn excellent rewards such as airline travel and merchandise for each purchase you make.Learn More
WCCU’s Low Rate VISA® Credit Card offers you a great low rate! Take advantage of our easy balance transfer option to consolidate your debt and save money!
WCCU’s Secured Platinum VISA® Credit Card offers you a great opportunity to take control of your finances and build or repair your credit.