Do it all online, anytimeWe get it - you are busy! We know it can be hard to make it into a branch during regular hours. With eBanking, you don't have to. Choose when it's most convenient to take care of your personal or business banking, whether that's before dawn, after dark or anytime in between.
Once you enroll in eBanking, you can then download our app for your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ and take care of your banking tasks on the go.
Here's a quick sample of what you can do:
- Open accounts and apply for loans
- Pay bills and make loan payments
- Transfer funds between your WCCU accounts and accounts at other institutions
- Access eStatements
- Create and track savings goals
- Manage your credit card
- Set up alerts to get real-time notifications about account activity
- Analyze your spending to see patterns or opportunities to save
- Navigate to the eBanking Login field on our website Homepage.
- Click "Enroll Now".
- Follow the easy steps to identify yourself. You will need your Social Security Number, Date of Birth and Member Number.
- Receive and enter an access code at a phone or email we have on file (Code is valid for only ten minutes).
- If you have chosen email as your verification method and haven't seen it, check your Spam folder.
- Create a username and password.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Businesses cannot currently self-enroll. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with this process.
As soon as you complete the enrollment process, you will have immediate access to eBanking.
If you do not remember your username, please click "Forgot your username or password?" or contact us.
Only one user is allowed per membership.
I joined because they have a great staff that are willing to work with you when life hits you hard, especially when you’re a student.Sarah L. of Wood River Junction
I joined because I wanted all the perks of a big bank but with a small-town feel. Plus, it is my community and the best bank for me!Kelly R. of Richmond
I joined because my mom and dad use WCCU. They loved it so I joined, and I love it. They are so nice and helpful- great people at all the branches.Kevin P. of Charlestown