Tell us all about your bright ideasAt WCCU, we're honored to support local educators who work hard every day to engage students in new and exciting ways. If you have an innovative idea for classroom or distance-learning instruction, please let us know by filling out the form linked to below.
- Grants up to $500 available
- In the 2020-21 school year, WCCU awarded a total of $8,161
- Teachers, administrators and staff from the following Public School Districts are eligible: Chariho, Exeter-West Greenwich, Narragansett, North Stonington, South Kingstown, Stonington, and Westerly.
- Proposal deadline is Oct. 31, 2021
- Award monies will be distributed by Dec. 31, 2021
WCCU Teacher Grant Awarding Guidelines
WCCU Teacher Grant Application 2021/2022
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact Kim Gates, WCCU's Financial Education Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-596-7000 x2124. (Please note email is not secure.)
I joined WCCU because I want to do business with a community bank with employees who know my name, my kids, and support the community. Plus, WCCU offers great banking choices & products.Elaine T. of Westerly
I joined because it feels like the credit union really cares about you.Lisa O. of Branford
I joined WCCU because of the service and the lower fees. All the employees are very friendly and helpful and will do everything to resolve any issues. I would recommend this financial institution to family and friends.Marge P. of Westerly