We'll roll out the 'Welcome' mat for you
You've scouted neighborhoods, counted bedrooms, looked closely at closet space - and you've made your choice. Or maybe you are living now in your dream home but are looking to refinance it for a lower term or rate. WCCU has the expertise to help! At WCCU, our Mortgage Lending team can help you choose a loan that fits your financial needs.
- Fixed-rate mortgages: Choose repayment periods of 15, 20 or 30 years. With stable monthly payments, you'll find it easier to plan your financial future.
- Adjustable-rate mortgages: Lower initial payments can help you afford a little more house or give you more money for furniture and fix-up projects.
- Jumbo loans: Buying a bigger house or relocating to a really nice neighborhood? If you need to borrow more than $548,250, we can make that happen.
- FHA Loans: Down payments as low as 3.5% and relaxed credit guidelines make the American dream more affordable for many buyers.
- VA Loans: Active duty military, veterans and reservists can borrow at low rates without making any down payment.
- USDA Housing Loans: 100% financing is available to buyers who want to live in rural areas or certain suburbs.
- First-Time Homebuyer Programs: Apply for a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate loan and qualify for down payment assistance, special rates and other advantages.
Meet Our Lending Team
Our experienced mortgage lenders are happy to explain all of our loan options and guide you through the application process.
Need to be pre-approved? Just fill out the form below and we get you on your way to owning your home!
For a list of WCCU employees currently licensed with a NMLS#, visit the NMLS Consumer Access website or feel free to contact us.
WCCU helped my wife and I pay off our mortgage. We have been mortgage-free for over a year now and have gained financial freedom.David I. of Charlestown
We joined right after WCCU opened. Needed a loan to pay off some bills. Everyone is so helpful and always has a smile for you. Always made me feel like part of the family. For me...the WCCU is the only place to bank! Thank you so much for such great service over the many years!Gerry M. of Westerly
We joined the WCCU many years ago because we really got tired of the big banks with their big fees and lack of community. We stayed because they treated us like we mattered. They valued their members by offering great rates on mortgages and HEQ loans. When my husband became ill, they worked with us until we could get back on our feet. Only small hometown banks offer this type of service.Deanna C. of Westerly