A card that's everything you need it to be
In this high-tech age, a debit card might seem like no big deal. Think again. Just like a smartphone, it's sleek, fast and versatile. Use it to shop online, in town or worldwide. Grab cash at countless ATMs in the U.S. and abroad. Generate detailed spending records that can help you fine-tune your budget. And do it all without paying a monthly bill or running up big-time interest charges.
- Your WCCU Debit Mastercard® can be instantly issued or replaced at any of our four branches as soon as you open your Checking Account.
- Use your WCCU Debit card anywhere Mastercard is accepted; funds are deducted directly from your Checking Account
- All your debit card purchases are recorded and can be reviewed on your eBanking page.
- The card can be used at participating ATMs worldwide and wherever you see the NYCE PIN network logo.
Planning to travel? For your security, your debit card may be blocked in certain destinations. Call us at 401.596.7000 before you travel for the most updated information.
Has your card gone missing? To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call us immediately at 401.596.7000.
Quickly protect your money and lock (then unlock) your debit card via Online Banking.
- From your dashboard, click the "View My Accounts" tab.
- Select your Checking Account from the left hand column.
- Click on "Details & Settings."
- Click the down arrow/triangle next to the listed Debit Card.
- Use the toggle switch to update as needed.
Click here for more information about Overdraft Privilege for more information about Overdraft Privilege.
WCCU helped my wife and I pay off our mortgage. We have been mortgage-free for over a year now and have gained financial freedom.David I. of Charlestown
We joined right after WCCU opened. Needed a loan to pay off some bills. Everyone is so helpful and always has a smile for you. Always made me feel like part of the family. For me...the WCCU is the only place to bank! Thank you so much for such great service over the many years!Gerry M. of Westerly
We joined the WCCU many years ago because we really got tired of the big banks with their big fees and lack of community. We stayed because they treated us like we mattered. They valued their members by offering great rates on mortgages and HEQ loans. When my husband became ill, they worked with us until we could get back on our feet. Only small hometown banks offer this type of service.Deanna C. of Westerly